Come Teach With Us!
The Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School for Marine & Environmental Science (CBGS) is looking for dynamic and compassionate teachers who want to work in a team-oriented environment. The school provides high-ability students from the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula with a rigorous curriculum through enrichment, exploratory, investigative, and career-awareness experiences. Through the integration of math, science, technology, and research, woven with marine and environmental sciences, students have the opportunity to foster an appreciation and respect for environmental issues.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for teachers in the following areas:
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Marine and Environmental Science
- Mathematics: Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Statistics
- Master’s degree or higher in the content area
- Hold, or eligible to hold, appropriate license(s), certificate(s) and/or endorsement(s) as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Minimum 18 hours of graduate credit in the content area
- Salary commensurate with the education and experience of the applicant
- For further information, contact the administrative office at (804) 443-0267 or email email@example.com
- Substitute Teachers - Background in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, High School Mathematics
- Chemistry Instructor
- Administrative Assistant – Glenns Campus, Part-time. Experience in administrative/clerical duties preferred. Salary based on experience.